Here's 9 ways to ruin your child:
- Encourage your daughter to always depend on you to make all her decisions for her, so she won't have to learn how to think for herself.
- Spoil her; always let her get her way, especially if she pouts and cries.
- Lie to yourself a lot, so your daughter can learn to become a master of denial like you.
- Always praise her for her good looks, and never praise her for her character. Put a mirror on every wall, so she can continually admire herself.
- Encourage her to become a movie star. By now she is so dramatic that acting is natural to her.
- Don't love your spouse. In fact, get divorced and remarried a few times to show your daughter that men are all worthless, but that she might as well live with one anyway.
- Don't invest time in your daughter. Keep her busy with her friends so she's out of your hair.
- Encourage her to wear the most seductive clothing, which will be something she'll actually want to do.
- Reward her whenever she plays sick. Then she'll learn to become ill rather than face up to her emotional conflicts.
Until next time, hug your kids and encourage their character today!