Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Update from Pastor Jeremy


Hey MOVEMENT, I have 3 things for you today!

1. I'm so thankful that Pastor Jeff brought the Word last week and challenged each ONE to bring ONE to church this Sunday. Personally, I prefer the "Come and See" approach, because I believe this is not only biblical, but it's also the easiest way to see those you love saved and changed by the POWER of our LIVING GOD (Romans 1:16)! So, let us SERVE YOU by doing the hard work of preparing to serve, love, and genuinely care for our new guests that YOU invite to COME AND SEE! Bring somebody this week and WATCH what GOD does!

2. This week I'm preaching over Mark 2:1-12, and I'm holding NOTHING BACK! Trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS! Listen, it is very important that you take OWNERSHIP of your church, especially when God is working so POWERFULLY in our midst! This year we've witnessed countless BAPTISMS and real LIFE-CHANGE! Sadly, only 15% of churches in America get to experience what you get to EVERY SUNDAY! As your pastor, I'm challenging you to get behind me and LOVE YOUR CHURCH WITH ME!

HOW? Easy: 1) Take your next step! 2) Plug in and serve SOMEWHERE! 3) INVITE! INVITE! INVITE! And we'll do the rest!

3. CONNECT GROUPS ARE FORMING NOW! This Sunday you'll have an opportunity to GET IN A GROUP!

5 REASONS YOU NEED TO JOIN A CONNECT GROUP:
  1. You want to take your faith to the next level!
  2. You are a newer Christian, and want to grow in your faith! YES!
  3. You have questions about the bible that you wish you could ask someone.
  4. You want to CONNECT with people that love Jesus and want to get healthy.
  5. You CANNOT get ENOUGH of MOVEMENT CHURCH!

Please know that I love you all! You are in my prayers on a regular basis! It's an honor serving you! With Jesus, REMEMBER that we WIN! THE BEST IS STILL TO COME!

I'll see you THIS SUNDAY! BE READY!

Pastor Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment