1. What a great worship experience we had last Sunday!
- We talked about how trust is the single most important element in any relationship. No trust = No relationship.
- We confessed that sometimes life is hard, and its okay to admit it. Too often, church is a place where people come to be fake.
- God is still God, even when life is hard. Our circumstances don't determine God's character. He is good all the time.
- I challenged you not to give up. Many times we're on the verge of breakthrough, and we quit too soon.
- Jesus was dead and the disciples had no hope. When our world seems out of control, God is still in control.
- If God can turn a bloody Cross into an empty tomb, then he can take your crucifixion and turn it into a resurrection - if you trust Him and DON'T GIVE UP!
3. This Sunday is Christmas Sunday, and we have tons of things planned for you!
- The KidZone will be performing a MINI CONCERT for us. So, if your child is singing, invite Grandma and Grandpa to come out and cheer the kids on!
- We're BAPTIZING on CHRISTMAS! I'm SO PROUD of those willing to take the next step in their faith journey! Make sure you bring a change of clothes with you. Again, this is the perfect opportunity to invite those you love to church with you to celebrate new life!
- Christmas Cash/ iPad Mini Giveaway! IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER! All first-time guest in the month of December have an opportunity to WIN. You must be at least 18 years old, and you must be present this Sunday to win. Please email Pastor Jeff with any further questions regarding the giveaway: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. I love my church! I love what God is doing in my church! If you are connected to Movement Church, you are connected to something very unique and special. For that, I rejoice!
See you Sunday to celeberate CHRISTMAS!