Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekly Note From Pastor Jeremy

Hey Movement Church!  I am so grateful and thankful for you all!  I love my church! I have 2 things to share with you today:

1.  Last Sunday!  WOW!  Last Sunday was, in my opinion, was THE BEST worship experience in the history of our church!  Here's a quick recap for you to THINK on today:
  • Proverbs 23:7 "For as he THINKS in his heart, so IS he."  Is your soul covered in Stinking Thinking?
  • The Enemy is after your MIND.  The soul is the place where we are made aware of ourselves, the place where we think.  It makes sense then, that Satan would attack you with thoughts of fear, worry, anxiety, depression, and guilt.
  • It's NOT God's will for you to harvest TOXIC thoughts in your mind (Matt. 6:27; 2 Tim. 1:7; Phil. 4:6-7).
Luke 10:38-42

Martha: Was too DISTRACTED and BUSY to make time for God's presence in her life.  As a result, she was falling apart!  

Mary: POSITIONED herself in God's presence and LISTENED to His Words.  As a result, she was at peace.

Bottom Line:  Rather than thinking Satan's TOXIC lies over your life that seek to destroy you (Jn. 10:10), STOP, POSITION YOURSELF IN GOD'S PRESENCE, AND LISTEN to His WORD!  Believe what God's WORD says about you, and you will live in PEACE!

2.  I am SO PUMPED for THIS Sunday!  The truth that I'll be sharing with you is one of the single most powerful things I've EVER learned in my walk with Jesus!  It literally SET ME FREE!  So, join me in praying NOW for God's Spirit to show up in a POWERFUL way, GET EXCITED, and BRING a friend!  

I am praying for God's favor to protect you like a shield this week (Ps. 5:11-12)!  Please pray for me too, because we're in this together!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!

Pastor Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment